Halloween Decoration Ideas!!
Halloween is an annual festival celebrated each year on 31st October. The ancient Gaelic festival of Samhain, considered the earliest known root of Halloween, occurred on this day. It marked a pivotal time of year when seasons changed, but observers also believed the boundary between this world and the next became especially thin at this time, enabling them to connect with the dead. This belief is shared by some other cultures; a similar idea is mentioned around the Jewish holiday of Yom Kippur, which also typically occurs in October and involves saying prayers for the dead. This is also where Halloween gains its “haunted” connotations. It is most practised in United States and Canada.
Today Halloween is celebrated with a great joy and fun. People decorate their houses with spooky things like ghost, cobwebs and children move from neighbourhood to neighbourhood doing “Trick-O-Treat”
So here are some of the Halloween Decoration ideas:
- Halloween Spider Webs: The spooky spider web are ideal for Halloween Decorations. They are readily available in the market and are very easy to install. You can hang them on staircase, fireplaces or can even stick them on doors. To add a more scarier look to your Halloween Decoration you can even add few plastic spiders and bats to the cobwebs.
- Carved Halloween Pumpkins: The custom using Carved pumpkin as Halloween decoration started back19th century in Ireland. It was believed that these pumpkins were used to ward evil spirits. A well carved pumpkin also known as Jack O’ Lantern thus have been an integral part of Halloween Decorations. These pumpkins can be kept on front porch, hanged on trees or can be kept in lobbies. They are a must for Halloween decorations. Pumpkins are available in a large variety like covered with glitter, in some you can keep candles. IF you are not good at carving a Halloween Pumpkin, then also there is no problem. You can always buy them.
- Creepy Carnival Yard Sign: They are perfect entrance option for Halloween Decorations. You can place a cluster of four to five sign board in the form of a cluster on the front porch. They make the atmosphere more eerie you can place some lighted pumpkins around them and cover them with some red colour to give a sense of blood on them.
- Floating Witch Hat: You van place witch hats on the room ceiling or can even keep them on tables or fireplaces. These hats will give up a witchy look to your Halloween decorations. These hats can also be used as a part of costume in case you are playing a role of witch. These hats are available in variable sizes and readily available in the market.
- Halloween Lights: Lights always add an effect to the environment. For your Halloween decoration you can use lights having pumpkins on them or may be ghost . Whatever may be your choices!! These lights can be placed on the trees or small plants around your house. You can even place them near fireplaces of may use them to decorate your staircase.
- Eyes Everywhere: One can hang big eyes over trees or on fans. These eyes will make your Halloween decoration more scary as whosoever will pass by your house or visit you that as if somebody is watching them. You can make them or buy them. This is one of the most trending Halloween decoration idea.
- Halloween Lantern: Halloween lantern can be hanged wherever you want. These lantern come with lights fitted inside them. These lantern are available in various shapes like pumpkins, ghosts, witch hats etc. They are essential for Halloween decorations as they will add a bright glow to atmosphere. Also they will give you significant light so that you can keep the light of your house close add more spine-chilling effect!!! Also you don’t have to put effort as they are Easy to install and use.
- Witch Broom: Brooms can be used in a number ways in Halloween decoration. You can hang these broomstick on trees or maybe you can dig them into the soil in your lawn. They can also be placed on the door. You can do a lot more with broom. The important point is that they are easily available and can be purchased online as well.
- Hanging Skeleton: Well we all might have seen skeleton in school laboratory. These skeleton can be used for Halloween decoration as well. These skeleton can be placed in a dark room with some candles around it to create a horrifying effect. You can even place them in the front entrances with some pumpkins around them.
- Happy Halloween Hanging: These hanging are ideal to put on the doors. They can be put on the front door, on inside the house on the fireplace. They are best to mark up the festival. They can be handmade or can be bought online or in nearby market.
- Creepy Halloween Stickers: You can place ghost stickers on your entrance door or on windows to create a spooky effect. You can buy these stickers in various form like the ghosts, clowns, bats according to your Halloween decoration. These stickers as easily available everywhere.
- Halloween Ghosts: Well white ghosts are a must for the Halloween decoration. They can be kept on your sofas, or hanged on trees or on the doorway. They can swing and even float in air.
If you are still confused just visit a Wanna Party store near you. We have that extra-special touch – staff with the expertise to guide you in deciding the best Halloween decoration items for 2019.
Follow us on :- Youtube.